Letter Z has been added to this amazing set of interactive phonics activities, so this baby is complete! Yay! Grab it at half-off today!
For each letter your students will complete hands-on activities for: – Correct letter formation (uppercase and lowercase writing)
– Letter recognition
– Sorting lowercase and uppercase
– Beginning sounds (including long and short sounds for each vowel as well as hard and soft sounds for C and G).
– Using high frequency vocabulary that begins with the target letter
– ABC order up to the target letter (this set can be purchased separately here)
– Word building with lowercase and uppercase letter matching
– Order and sequence
– Visual discrimination (identifying items that begin with the correct sound; are found in a particular place; are a particular size or shape; or simply do not belong).
– Using stickers to accomplish simple beginning target letter sound tasks
Are you ready for some awesome interactive learning? Check out the tutorial to see how we put our notebook together and be sure to grab your copy of Letter M.