Letter Z has been added to this amazing set of interactive phonics activities, so this baby is complete! Yay! Grab it at half-off today!
For each letter your students will complete hands-on activities for: – Correct letter formation (uppercase and lowercase writing)
– Letter recognition
– Sorting lowercase and uppercase
– Beginning sounds (including long and short sounds for each vowel as well as hard and soft sounds for C and G).
– Using high frequency vocabulary that begins with the target letter
– ABC order up to the target letter (this set can be purchased separately here)
– Word building with lowercase and uppercase letter matching
– Order and sequence
– Visual discrimination (identifying items that begin with the correct sound; are found in a particular place; are a particular size or shape; or simply do not belong).
– Using stickers to accomplish simple beginning target letter sound tasks