For all of my fabulous followers…here is the second fall Flash Freebie (today only)…
PHONEMIC L-BLENDS for your INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK!
If you are not using an interactive notebook for your First Graders’ word work, this is a GREAT place to start! Easy prep for you, lots of great practice for your students. The added bonus is that you will have an awesome resource to use all year long (not a bunch papers to teach’n’toss)!
Each of L-Blend (bl-, cl-, fl-, gl-, pl- and sl-) has a:
1. Word Family Flaps with Picture Tiles–a fun, hands-on way to introduce words
2. Flip-book—These are easy to prep and include the following pages:
1. Slide and Read
2. Read, Write and Color—interactive presentation of blends
3. Color the (BL-) Sounds—choose the pictures that begin with the target blend
4. Find the (BL-) Words puzzle
5. Circle ‘n Write—read the sentences, find the (BL-) words and write them on the lines provided.
6. Phonemic Fill-in—Review of words; spelling using phonemes
3. Phonemic Strips and a Pocket for storing them
4. L-Blend Storyboard–your students will use their L-blends to write a story (or a couple of sentences)
PLUS…Interactive tools for ABC Order that you can use throughout this word study.
And… some great review–Word Building with L-Blends.
Hope you LOVE it! Go grab it FREE today!